Family Owned and Operated
310 Caldwell Blvd
Nampa Id 83651
Closed on Sundays & Mondays
Free Measuring * Free Local Estimates * Free local Delivery
Free Delivery to Parma , Homedale ,Wilder, Marsing ,Boise,
Melba, Kuna , Notus , Greenleaf , Eagle, Garden City ,Middleton. Star ,Caldwell, Meridian, Fruitland,
New Plymouth, Emmett, to name a few *weather permitting. For additional freight fee we can ship directly to your location or to the job site anywhere in the USA....
We opened our first cabinet shop( out of state) in 2004 and ran that company for over 12 years.
We moved to Idaho in 2016 to be around like minded people While looking for our new home, We realized the quality of the cabinets, in New Construction, were very poor. That's when we decided to come out of retirement and open a store , here in Nampa Id to offer ,a new , better priced, better quality, cabinet, to our community .
Since researching the Anti-Dumping lawsuit, and tariffs in effect, We have changed our entire product line from imports to cabinets, made in America. We want to support USA in staying strong . So we have lowered our profit line to be about the same price as the imports. We are here to help you achieve your kitchen dreams and not break your budget.
History: We have over 15 years in the cabinet industry and 30 years in Construction. We have completed (not hundreds) but Thousands of kitchens all over the entire United States. We come Highly recommended and are extremely experienced in this field and use 2020 Design Software for your kitchen Design. We offer Free local Measuring, Free Estimates , Free local Delivery and Design services are available. Denise is a expert and consultant in kitchen design.
Shas has completed over 4000 kitchens to date, She uses 2020 design software as well
Thank You for your support & Help us keep America Strong!
Hours: Tuesday thru Friday 9-5 Sat 9-1 or by appt....
Superior Cabinet Line
Base mdf Series
1. Frames = 3/4” thick, kiln-dried hardwood assembled under pressure with glue and screws, offers maximum strength 2. End Panels = 1/2” Substrate with maple wood grain laminate interior, matching laminate exterior 3. Shelves = 3/4” Substrate fully adjustable, half depth shelves with maple wood grain laminate 4. Hanging Rails = 1/2” Substrate 5. Drawers = Drawer sides and headers are 5/8” substrate. All drawers are pinned and rabbeted assembly. Visual drawer front is screwed to subfront. Drawer bottoms 1/8” hardboard bottoms all finished in a maple wood grain laminate finish 6. Drawer Guides = 7/8” extension undermount drawer guides 7. Corner Blocks = Neoprene corner blocks for added strength 8. Bottoms = 1/2” Substrate with maple wood grain laminate 9. Toe Kicks = 4 1/2” H x 3 1/8” D Substrate toe kicks, inset on all base, vanity bases and tall cabinets (toe kick unfinished) 10. Hinges = 6 - way adjustable, self-closing and concealed hinge 11. 1/8” Hardboard Back Panel = Maple wood grain laminate, dadoed into ends, stapled and glued
All Wood Series
1. Frames = 3/4” thick, kiln-dried hardwood assembled under pressure with glue and screws, offers maximum strength 2. End Panels = 1/2” Substrate with maple wood grain laminate interior, matching laminate exterior 3. Shelves = 3/4” Substrate fully adjustable, full depth shelves with maple wood grain laminate 4. Hanging Rails = 1/2” Substrate 5. DeluXS Drawers = Drawer sides and headers are 5/8” solid hardwood with natural finish. All drawers are constructed as dovetail assembly. Visual drawer front is screwed to sub-front. Drawer bottom uses 1/8” plywood with maple laminate wood grain captured into sides 6. Drawer Guides = Full extension undermount soft close drawer guides 7. Corner Blocks = Neoprene corner blocks for added strength 8. Bottoms = 1/2” Substrate with maple wood grain laminate 9. Toe Kicks = 4 1/2” H x 3 1/8” D Substrate toe kicks, inset on all base, vanity bases and tall cabinets (toe kick unfinished) 10. Hinges = 6 - way adjustable, soft close, self-closing and concealed hinge 11. 1/8” Hardboard Back Panel = Maple wood grain laminate, dadoed into ends, stapled and glued
Superior EURO Line
Luxury Cabinet Line
For over 110 years, we’ve been building cabinets and accessories that last, reducing the need
for replacement. That durable craftsmanship starts with high- quality, domestically-sourced materials and skilled, knowledgeable artisans.Every cabinet is engineered to last and backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Our commitment to craftsmanship begins with our product designers, who create better solutions for the ever-changing American home, and continues with our craftsmen and women who bring the innovations to life. Our choice to use domestic forests and manufacture cabinetry in the United States shows our commitment to sustainability and country, building a future for generations of employees, customers and consumers.
We believe in creating jobs and strengthening local economies by building our cabinets here in the United States.
Take pride in knowing your cabinetry is America Strong!
Gorgeous & Affordable Kitchen Cabinets
open to the public
specializing in multi units
*Kitchen Cabinets & Vanities,
Granite, and Quartz & Accessories
Handle, knobs, corbels,
wood posts, etc.....
* Our low overhead means
low prices for you.
* FAST: Delivered within 5 weeks!
* Satisfied clients across the USA
* 1000s of kitchens sold since 2004
This company and family are what a business and family are suppose to be about. Not only do they have the best quality and prices but also the very best service and help. When I was looking for my new kitchen , it was very confusing. They made it very clear and easy to understand When I asked several friends about cabinets, they said this was the place to go. Don't even bother shopping around.
My kitchen is amazing, I can't believe it's really mine. Thanks....Pam
I was able to make a connection with Designer, Denise Gleason who was able to show me many stylese of cabinets, that met my needs and budget. in an hour, she had designed my entire kitchen layout with upper and lower cabinets and appliances. I would not hesitate to reccomend them for the quality of construction and workmanship. They were Great! Jerry
I've used Denise & johns Company , twice in recent months. When installed the cabinets look custom. They beat Home Depot in price. This family business really cares and will go out of thier way to make you happy. Turn around time was about 2 weeks. happy Happy....June